Also available on : Windows Store, Windows Phone, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, and Web.
YouTube Best Practices – Tips for Starting a YouTube Channel
Key Benefits of MotoPress Layout Editor:
- Drag and Drop editor lets users create, add and edit content blocks on the fly and get really advanced layouts for your website.
- Simple familiar techniques and basic skills are preferred to use. You may develop in your own way with no limits and additional unnecessary requirements.
By using MotoPress Layout Editor you are able to:
- create, change and duplicate website pages;
- remove template pages with ease;
- fully change the layout structure;
- display and hide website blocks on different devices;
- quickly manage content right on your WordPress site;
- change, move and add content blocks only with a few clicks;
- edit blocks with website data and view the changes at once;
- manage media;
- edit new widgets, posts and pages;
- make your website responsive and adaptive.
Creating a TO DO List
CreativeLive: Learn to make interactive PDFs with Jason Hoppe
Published on Jan 14, 2013
Tax Filing Information for Foreign Students
List of acronyms:
ITN: Individual Tax Number
SIN: Social Insurance Number
CRA: Canada Revenue Agency
GST/HST: Goods and services tax/Harmonized sales tax credit
T2202A Tuition, Education and Textbook Amount Certificate
NETFILE is an electronic tax-filing service that allows you to send your individual income tax and benefit return directly to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) using the Internet and a NETFILE-certified software product. It streamlines the tax-filing process and offers the following benefits:
- It is secure and confidential.
- File your returns directly from one of the NETFILE-certified products available using the NETFILE webservice.
- No more need to upload your “.tax” file.
- Refunds are issued faster (in most cases, with direct deposit, you can receive your refund in as little as eight business days).
- It is more accurate (because the CRA doesn’t re-key the information, there is less chance of errors).
- You don’t have to mail a paper return.
- You don’t have to send in receipts, unless the CRA asks for them at a later date.
- You get immediate confirmation that the CRA has received your tax return.
University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC)