The intention for Frontify came clear back in 2013. I wanted to transition businesses into the digital age of brand management, providing scalable solutions, ensuring brand consistency and constant validation. Today, when you’re talking about branding – Frontify is the key. It’s where the magic happens. It’s the place where you find, share, discuss and connect everything concerning your brand in a central hub – equipped with a toolset that sits in the heart of your brand.
How It Works?
Need some stats for a presentation? You shouldn’t have to go data mining. We’ve created this interactive tool to help you quickly find what you need from our vast archives of industry-leading research. It’ll even help you tell a story from the stats, turning selected charts and data points into infographics that you can share.
Why Would You Want to Use Unicode?
- to enhance Email subject headings with symbols ツ 웃.
- to use as text art ᕼᕧᒷᒶᓋ
- to use as an icon on a web page. ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Further Reading and Resources
- Bulletproof Accessible Icon Fonts
- Unicode Symbols in Email Subject Lines
- IcoMoon (Unicode-based @font-face icon creator)
- Shape Catcher (Unicode character recognition tool)
- Unicodinator (Unicode character maps)
- Unify (Unicode browser support reference)
- Unitools (A collection of Unicode tools)
- Unicode: A Beginner’s Primer
Using Prezi can make the ideas in TED Talks even more powerful.
Watch the video:
Link to presentation:
HTML5 explained using “Rich Media”:
Rich Media lets agencies create complex ads that can elicit strong user response. Using Flash or HTML5 technology, the ads can include multiple levels of content in one placement: videos, games, tweets from an ad, etc. If you have a simple objective to generate clicks or a more ambitious goal to create brand awareness, Rich Media is the format to go with.