I found the Google SEO Starter Guide, here you go……..
SEO is all about selecting KEY WORDS :)
Table of Contents
- SEO Basics
- Create unique, accurate page titles
- Make use of the “description” meta tag
- Improving Site Structure
- Improve the structure of your URLs
- Make your site easier to navigate
- Optimizing Content
- Offer quality content and services
- Write better anchor text
- Optimize your use of images
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Dealing with Crawlers
- Make effective use of robots.txt
- Be aware of rel=”nofollow” for links
- SEO for Mobile Phones
- Notify Google of mobile sites
- Guide mobile users accurately
- Promotions and Analysis
- Promote your website in the right ways
- Make use of free webmaster tool
Great SEO summary and explanation, it describes the 7 main SEO components.
+ My Two Cents
FYI, Cnd. penny is now phased out, but 2 billion of them are still floating around.
Note: if you don’t know what HTML looks like? simply right click and select: view page source.
right click selection viola HTML code
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) code is your internet browser’s language and the output is what you see. This is why selecting optimal keywords for your content is important, Googlebots crawl your HTML page and not your “web browser’s page”. Like your car, it’s important to look under the hood once in awhile 🙂
What is a responsive website? It’s one where the text reflows according to the device reading it, something like what e-pub does for books. Here is a simple test using your PC, select the restore down button and if the text doesn’t reflow, it’s not responsive.
I choose a responsive WordPress theme, can you tell???? 🙂
I still can't share a YouTube Video with WordPress ! I use WordPress as my Social Media HUB. It's TIME for YouTube to connect with WordPress.