The Right Fit
Personal Background Image – 1400 x 425 (Recommended)
Maximum size 4MB | JPG, PNG or GIF files only
Banner Image for Brand Pages – 646 x 220 (Minimum)
GET HIRED: How To Make Your LinkedIn Profile Gorgeous With Graphics
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/add-graphics-to-your-linkedin-profile-2013-5?op=1#ixzz3fMAnLPhg
You can add a new Company Page only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name.
- Your profile is at least 7 days old.
- Your profile strength must be listed as Intermediate or All Star.
- You must have several connections on your profile.
- You’re a current company employee and your position is listed in the Experience section on your profile.
- You have a company email address (e.g. email@example.com) added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
- Your company’s email domain is unique to the company.
- Note: A domain can’t be used more than once to create a Company Page. Because domains like gmail.com, yahoo.com or similar generic email services are not unique to one company, those domains can’t be used to create a Company Page. You might consider creating a group if your company doesn’t have a unique email domain. To publish your Company Page you must include a company description (250-2000 characters including spaces), and company website URL.